As of July 17, 2018
Areas that are currently under a mandatory evacuation include: Incline Rd from Clearing House to the last BLM campground; Jerseydale/ Mariposa Pines; Cedar Lodge/ Indian Flat Campground, Savage’s Trading Post and Sweetwater Ridge.
Incline Rd from Clearing House to the Foresta Bridge
This is NOT an Evacuation Order. This is an advisement only of a potential Evacuation Order should conditions change.
- Yosemite West
- Lushmeadows Community
- Ponderosa Basin Community
- Triangle Rd from Jerseydale Rd to Hwy 49 South including all side roads.
- Darrah Rd from Triangle to Sherrod Rd
- East side of Hwy 49S from Darrah Rd to Harris Rd- This includes Boyer Rd, Woodland Area, Wass Rd, Tip Top Rd
- National Park Service El Portal Complex
- Rancheria Flat- Government Housing
- El Portal Trailer Court
- Old El Portal
Evacuation Center: New Life Christian Fellowship, 5089 Cole Rd, Mariposa, CA 95338
Highway 140 is closed from Abbie Rd in El Portal to 14 miles north of Mariposa. Incline Rd, River Road from Briceburg to the gate at Railroad Flat and all Campground areas closed. Hites Cove / Jerseydale Rd.
More information can be found at: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5927/